2.2 Ripsaw Tires - R35 Compound (2pcs)
The Axial 2.2 Ripsaw Tires offer both a realistic look for the image-conscious scale crawler and for those looking to up their performance game. This 2.2 Ripsaw offers an aggressive tread design, greater ground clearance, and is made from a R35 sticky compound.
Within the 1:1 [full size] crawl & off-road race segments, overall tire diameters have been on the rise; directly influencing the R/C crawl segment. Therefore, the Axial Ripsaw reflects this attraction of flirting with rocks at speed with a compelling design that will give your rig the aggressive competition look and performance. This gives the lowest point on the 4X4 axle housing more clearance thus giving you many more tactical driving options in those sticky predicaments! Speaking of "sticky", Axial offers the 2.2 Ripsaw in a R35 sticky rubber compound noted with a "white dot" on the outside carcass of the tire.
• Realistic and aggressive tread design for the ultimate scale appearance and performance
• Measuring 5.5" (140mm) tall for extreme ground clearance
• Molded ribbing between the lugs help keep mud and snow from packing into the tire tread
• Recessed lugs for additional traction
• Standard foam included
• New "R35" sticky rubber compound (white dot)
• 5.5" tall x 2.1" wide