At Axial, we believe that our employees are our most valuable resource. We foster a fun, entrepreneurial work environment designed to empower our people by providing them with tools and support that build both their individual success and the success of our business. Axial offers a competitive salary package, medical, dental, and vision benefits package, paid vacations and holidays. We are always on the lookout for talented new people to join our team, so if you feel that you are somebody we should consider, please send a cover letter, your resume, and any other tools that showcase your abilities to the Hobbico HR department at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position: Project Manager
Axial R/C, Inc., a subsidiary of Hobbico, Inc., a Southern California based high performance radio controlled hobby product manufacturer is seeking a Project Manager who will report to the Vice President of R&D.
• Lead the planning and implementation of projects
• Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
• Define project tasks and resource requirements
• Develop full scale project plans
• Assemble and coordinate project staff
• Manage project budget
• Manage project resource allocation
• Plan and schedule project timelines
• Track project deliverables using appropriate tools
• Provide direction and support to project team
• Constantly monitor and report on progress of the project to management
• Present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions
• Implement and manage project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs
• Project evaluations and assessment of results
• Domestic and international travel may be required.
Performs further duties incidental to the general job description of Project Manager. This is considered a full-time position.
• 3-5 years of project management experience
• Bachelors’ degree or equivalent in a related field desired
• Must be well-organized, detail-oriented, and have demonstrated experience coordinating projects in an engineering or other business setting
Axial offers a competitive salary package based upon experience with medical, dental benefits package, paid vacations and holidays, and a 401K program. Please submit your resume, cover letter, and salary history to email@example.com